CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tinkering a bit.

While I have been away I have been doing my internet marketing plan for the boutique. At this point it's pretty much going to be spread the word at every moment you see. What I have come to realize in my findings is that as a business owner, you really don't just mingle without a cause at any event or gathering because not only will you be able to gain a new customer but you also never know who you may meet that will benefit your business as well. Of course you will never do business unlawfully but it will always be a I scratch your back you mine type of a deal. Which also brought me to think about one my favorite shows "The Real Housewives" the season of Atlanta Housewives. I very much related to the character "Lisa". Her personality was very outgoing, always having more that one project to keep her busy and of course first a mother before anything else. I will never forget what she mentioned on the show when going into an event. She stated that she never attends any event without networking, "if ya don't network 24/7 your not doing anything with your business" which leads to my very simple thought above.
These next couple of weeks will be family orientated with thought of the boutique on hold for 2 weeks or so. I am a firm believer in separting your family from your work and getting that breather once in a while. Speaking of breather I am excited about our upcoming trips... 2 in feb which will be to The Magic Tradeshow in Vegas and Puerto Rico to visit some family as well as our trip to San Fransisco in April for our one year wedding anniversary. So as you can see my life definitly needs a balance.
Oh I hope you like... I played with a little polyvore and I have my creations here. I will definitly use this tool as marketing networking and admin so I hope you likey!

fashionably romantic by annmarie050

Haute Holiday by annmarie050

ta ta for now!
Annmarie

0 comments: